For those who are looking to up their hair care game, CBD-infused products may be just the thing they need. In this article, we'll provide an overview of the best CBD hair products on the market and where you can find them. Let's get started!
Disclosure: Our website is supported by our users. We may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase using one of our links. Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
Introduction to CBD Hair Products
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a compound found in cannabis plants. Unlike its more famous cousin THC, CBD does not produce the psychoactive effects that make people feel “high.” However, CBD has been shown to have many potential health benefits, including reducing inflammation and pain.
Recent studies have also suggested that CBD may be beneficial for hair health. In one study, Hair Regrowth with CBD 1Hair Regrowth with CBD https://publications.sciences.ucf.edu/cannabis/index.php/Cannabis/article/view/78/47 found that people with androgenetic alopecia who applied a topical hemp oil of 3-5mg once a day for six-months saw an increase of hair growth by 93.5%
With the recent rise in popularity of CBD, many companies have started to produce hair care products containing this compound. These products range from shampoos and conditioners to serums and oils. In this article, we will take a look at some of the best CBD hair products on the market and where you can buy them.
Benefits of CBD Hair Products
CBD has many potential benefits for hair, including reducing inflammation, promoting hair growth, and conditioning the scalp. CBD hair products are becoming more popular as people learn more about the benefits of CBD. There are a variety of CBD hair products on the market, including shampoos, conditioners, oils, and serums. CBD oil is the most popular type of CBD hair product. It can be used to condition the scalp, promote hair growth, and reduce inflammation.
Top 6 CBD Hair Products
There are a number of CBD hair products available on the market, ranging from shampoos and conditioners to hair oils and serums. Here are five of the best CBD hair products that you can use to improve your hair health: Before making any recommendations, every product is audited against our rating criteria (Specialization, Reputation, Composition, Product Source, Lab Testing, Ingredients).
Dr Hempster Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo U.S. Delivery
EMERA CBD Shampoo U.S. shipping only
EMERA CBD Scalp Therapy U.S. Shipping Only
REVITA CBD Shampoo Worldwide shipping
CBD Daily Original Mint Shampoo U.S. Shipping only
HempMeds Hydrating u0026 Purifying CBD Shampoo U.S. Delivery
How to Choose the Right Product for You
There are a lot of different CBD hair products on the market, and it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a CBD hair product:
- The type of hair you have: If you have oily hair, you’ll want to look for a CBD hair product that is specifically designed for oily hair. Likewise, if you have dry or damaged hair, you’ll want to find a product that is designed to nourish and repair your strands.
- Your budget: CBD hair products can range in price from affordable to luxurious. It’s important to find a product that fits your budget and meets your needs.
- What you want the product to do: Some CBD hair products are designed to hydrate and nourish your strands, while others are meant to help with specific issues like dandruff or split ends. Be sure to choose a product that will address your specific concerns.
- The ingredients: When it comes to CBD hair products, quality ingredients matter. Look for products that contain natural and organic ingredients, as well as those that are free from harsh chemicals.
- The brand: Do some research on the brands that make CBD hair products before making your purchase. Read reviews and see what other customers have to say about their experience with the brand’s products.
How we chose each product
We believe that everyone deserves access to safe and effective CBD products, which is why we take care to recommend only the very best, carefully reviewing the following areas.
1) Brand Specialization – Identify the WHY – what do you want to use CBD for: When it comes to taking CBD, it's important to first decide why you want to use it and in what form. Every brand can specialize in different areas, so you'll want to find one that meets your specific needs. For instance, if you're looking for pain relief, you'll want to find a brand that specializes in that area. The Leafypedia team try to identify the “leaders” in each speciality area.
2) Reputation: A brands' reputation is something that's earned over time, through the quality of the products they offer and the level of customer service they provide. Before the Leafypedia team make any recommendations they measure:
- The length of time they've been in business: A longer history usually indicates a more reputable company.
- What kind of reviews they have: Look for both positive and negative reviews, and see what kind of feedback people are giving.
- Their product offerings: See what kinds of seeds they offer, and whether they have a good selection.
- Customer service: How easy is it to get in touch with them if you have questions or problems? Do they seem helpful and knowledgeable?
Taking all of these factors into account will help you make a decision about which brand should make it onto our “recommended” list.
3) Understanding the composition: Depending whether you choose Full-spectrum, Broad-spectrum or CBD isolate, will really determine the product composition.
- Full-spectrum CBD refers to products that contain all of the cannabinoids found in the hemp plant, including CBD and THC (<0.3%).
- Broad-spectrum CBD is a type of CBD that contains all of the cannabinoids and other beneficial compounds found in the hemp plant, with very little or no THC. This makes broad-spectrum CBD ideal for people who want the benefits of CBD without the psychoactive effects of THC.
- CBD isolate –think of this as pure CBD i.e. no THC content.
4) Product source: Lot's of CBD products come from hemp not marijuana and most hemp products in the U.S. in particular come from hemp sources in Colorado or Oregon. In Colorado, the state's agriculatural program performs spot-tests checking THC levels. It's very important to check the labels and understand the source i.e. Colorado or Oregon is best.
5) Lab Testing: Good CBD producers will openly share their lab test results “Certificate of analysis” on the sales page along with their products. This shows transparency, if the retailers doesnt share this, it's a no-go area.
6) Ingredients and CBD Levels: Good products will also share the CBD amount and make easy for consumers to understand. Again, if this is not clear, is a no-go area as they shouldn't have anything to hide.
Tips for Buying CBD Products Online
If you're looking to buy CBD products online, there are a few things you should keep in mind to ensure a smooth transaction. Here are some tips for buying cannabis seeds online:
- Make sure the store you choose is reputable and has a good track record. There are a lot of scam artists out there, so do your research before handing over any money.
- Read the reviews of other customers before making a purchase. This can give you an idea of what to expect in terms of quality and service.
- Make sure you know the CBD laws for your state
The Best CBD Hair Products: The Bottom Line
When it comes to CBD hair products, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure you're buying from a reputable source. There are a lot of snake oil salesmen out there selling subpar CBD products. Second, be sure to read the labels carefully. Some CBD products may contain other ingredients that you're not looking for. Finally, always start with a small amount and increase as needed. With these guidelines in mind, let's take a look at some of the best CBD hair products on the market today.
Sign Up for the “Cannabis Content Worth Sharing” Newsletter
Get Cannabis Smarter in only 3 minutes a day. Leafypedia breaksdown heavy information into bitesized chunks. Sign up to in the know!
Sources and References
- 1Hair Regrowth with CBD https://publications.sciences.ucf.edu/cannabis/index.php/Cannabis/article/view/78/47