Autoflowering seeds are becoming increasingly popular among both recreational and medical marijuana growers. In this article, we'll discuss what autoflowering seeds are, the different types of them, and the benefits of growing them. We'll also cover how to choose the right autoflowering seed for your needs so you can get the most out of your crop!
In particular, we'll look at:
Disclosure: Our website is supported by our users. We may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase using one of our links. Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
Introduction to Autoflowering Seeds
Autoflowering seeds are a type of cannabis seed that will automatically begin to flower (produce buds) after a certain amount of time, regardless of the light cycle. This is in contrast to regular cannabis seeds, which only begin to flower when the light cycle is changed to 12 hours of darkness per day.
There are several benefits to growing autoflowering seeds. First, they are much easier to grow than regular seeds, since you don't have to worry about changing the light cycle. Second, they have a shorter grow time from seed to harvest, so you can get multiple harvests in a single season.
If you're interested in growing autoflowering seeds, there are a few things you need to know. In this guide, we'll cover everything from how autoflowers work to the best ways to grow them. By the end, you'll be an expert on autoflowering seeds and ready to start your own grow!
Finally, autoflowering strains tend to be smaller and more compact than regular strains, making them ideal for stealthy grows or spaces with limited height.
What Are the Benefits?
One of the main benefits of growing autoflowering seeds is that they are very easy to grow. They don’t require any special attention or care, and will typically flower automatically without the need for you to do anything. This makes them ideal for first time growers or those who don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to their plants.
Another benefit of autoflowering seeds is that they tend to be shorter and more compact than regular cannabis plants. This makes them easier to conceal and can be beneficial if you’re looking to keep your grow operation on the down low. Additionally, because they don’t get as big, they use less resources which can also help cut down on your costs.
Finally, autoflowering seeds tend to have higher THC levels than regular cannabis plants. So if you’re looking for a potent product, these are the seeds you want to grow.
What Types of Autoflowering Seeds are Available?
Autoflowering seeds are available in a variety of types, each with its own set of benefits. Here are some of the most popular types of autoflowering seeds:
- Regular Autoflowering Seeds: These are the most commonly available type of autoflowering seed. They are easy to grow and produce high-quality plants.
- feminized Autoflowering Seeds: These seeds have been specifically bred to produce only female plants. This is ideal for growers who want to avoid the hassle of dealing with male plants.
- CBD Autoflowering Seeds: These seeds are rich in CBD, a compound that has numerous medical benefits. CBD-rich strains can be used to treat a wide range of conditions, from anxiety and depression to chronic pain and inflammation.
- Fast Autoflowering Seeds: As the name suggests, these seeds flower faster than regular autoflowers. This makes them ideal for growers who want to harvest their crop quickly.
- High-Yield Autoflowering Seeds: These seeds have been specifically bred for high yields. They typically produce larger plants with more buds, making them ideal for growers who want to maximise their harvest.
Seedsman – Wedding Glue Auto Feminized Seeds$47.92
Seedsman – Bruce Banner Auto Feminized$47.92
Seedsman – Forbidden Runtz Auto Feminized Seeds$47.92
Seedsman – Pineapple Express #2 Auto$55.90
Seedsman – Skywalker OG Runtz Auto XL$35.94
Seedsman – Strawberry Gorilla Auto$47.92
Sensi Seeds – Master Kush Auto$6.99
Sensi Seeds – OG Kush Autoflower$27.00
Paradise Seeds – Auto Kong 4 Strain$9.50
Autoflowering Seeds: The Bottom Line
Autoflowering seeds offer many advantages for growers, such as a shorter vegetative period and less need for precise environmental control. It is important to understand the differences between autoflowering and regular cannabis plants when selecting which type of seed to grow. Autoflowering seeds are an ideal choice for beginner growers who want to get started growing quickly with fewer complications. With the right setup and care, you can be sure that your autoflowers will produce some high-quality buds in no time!