Granddaddy Purple Feminized is a classic indica-dominant strain that has been around since the early 2000s. A cross between Purple Urkle and Big Bud, Granddaddy Purple inherits its relaxing effects from its parent strains.
This strain is perfect for unwinding after a long day or week, as its effects tend to be heavy and long-lasting.
As such, Granddaddy Purple is not recommended for novice users or those seeking an energetic high. rather, this strain is best suited for evenings or lazy days when you don’t have much planned.
- They are at least 18 years old
- They will not distribute our seeds to locations where these seeds are considered illegal
- They won’t purchase seeds if they live in a location where they are illegal
- They won’t grow seeds if the laws of their city, state, or country prohibit this practice
- They will consider any seeds to be novelty items and use them for their legal purpose
- They will not hold Crop King Seeds liable if they suffer any consequences of using seeds in a manner beyond their legal definition
- They live in an area where seed purchases are permitted
- They live in an area where online research into cannabis products is permitted
- They will consider any information gained or products purchased for educational purposes only
The regulation of cannabis seeds falls under the United Nations Single Convention in 1961 that addressed narcotics and resulted in several international treaties. One of the results of this is that the Netherlands has greater freedom for people to buy and sell cannabis seeds without a permit as part of its Opium Act laws. Canada also allows the cultivation of cannabis, and each adult household is allowed to grow a small number of plants for personal use. Seed regulations in other countries range from similar freedom to cultivate and sell, to countries that have bans and strong penalties for abuse. It’s often unclear from the status of existing treaties and permissions, whether any possession is considered a prosecutable crime, or there are exceptions available for clinical research, medical needs, or agricultural purposes. If you’re a new shopper at Crop King Seeds, we encourage you to learn about the rules and regulations about cannabis seeds for the area you live in. This can include local restrictions through your municipality, state or provincial rules, federal rules, and any international rules that could be addressed. This knowledge will help you provide correct and current answers when this question is asked when shopping at Crop King Seeds. Crop King Seeds won’t accept any claims of product liability. It also won’t intervene in circumstances where someone may face legal consequences for possessing, selling, or trying to cultivate seeds in a municipality where they aren’t allowed. Although every community has different regulations surrounding cannabis and cannabis seeds, Crop King Seeds isn’t involved in any legislation or policy development in any country or municipality. We focus on delivering purchased seeds with the assurance the buyer has completed their research and is aware of legal restrictions in their particular area.